Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Glad to escape the corporate cage

I just finished talking to a long time friend, and she was just telling of how her other friend is still stuck in my old company, feeling so depressed, but scared to escape the corporate cage due to financial bond.
Both of us used to work just next to each other's building, and occasionally we would catch up for lunch.
I remember though that at our lunch time, instead of spending the whole hour complaining about our work life...we only allow about 5-10minutes of bitching and spend the rest talking about investments and business opportunity.
Now both of us have happily escape the corporate cage.
Anyway...this got me thinking that there's so many people who would really benefit from my "Corporate Cage Escapade" course.
And if they could start implement the recommendations, they could start living a much happier life.

For more info on Corporate Cage Escapade course...look out for more updates soon.

No comments: